Main Menu :
| Business Card
| Listings Portfolio
| Gulf Islands
| Real Estate Network
| Send E-Mail
Listing Portfolio :
| List with Li
| International Buyers
| About Neighbourhoods
Property Categories :
| Farms & Farmland
| Lots & Acreages
Heritage Fulford Farm
Return to Listing
What we love about this home:
* Morning walks at Burgoyne Bay (3 minutes away).
* All the different activities at Fulford Community Hall - within walking distance!
* The public tennis court is right next door.
* 5 places to get a latte on the south end!
* Hiking at Ruckle Park and the nature reserve on Menhinick Drive (10 minutes away).
* All of the fresh, local produce in the valley - everything from organic meat, veggies,
blueberries and cherries, wine, beer, eggs, coffee, and baked goodies. There are at
least 12 producers.
* A lot of locals and visitors pass by every day- great opportunity for a farm stand or
other home business.
* All the fruit on the property (blueberries, apples, cherries, plums, pears, quince,
rhubarb, grapes). Also have delicious asparagus - market ready.
* Beach combing at Fulford Harbour (it's especially peaceful at 6pm in the Summer).
* The low lying fog on the valley floor is beautiful in the Fall.
* The view of Mount Maxwell from the living room, especially in the Winter.
* The pair of geese that raise their young near the back pond every year.
* The school and community bus stop is located at the fire hall next door - very
* The road is always clear and accessible on that occasional snow day.
* Delicious, abundant water!
* If the power goes out on a windy day - there is heat to keep you warm, a gas range
for cooking, and a gravity-fed water source - so no worries!
* The neighbourhood grocer (Mercantile) comes in handy.
* Home completely restored. Renovation designed by Jonathan Yardley -
accomplished architect, who specialized in heritage buildings.
* Tons of water and irrigation in place
* Perfect for livestock - cross fencing in place.
* Flat level fields for growing are deer fenced.
* Valuable forest has enough wood to build another home!
Return to Listing